What are cookies?
Do you use this website?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the amount of time they remain active:
– Permanent cookies: are stored on your hard drive and our Website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent Website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the Website, so none are registered on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic patterns on the Website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content by making it easier to use.
Depending on its purpose:
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as a, For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements while navigating, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Website cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for the same, tracking and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of website activity, application or platform and for the development of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, apps and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which you provide the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency on which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which you provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
|IDE||1 year||Advertising cookie used to improve advertising, used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to the user, improve campaign performance reports and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.|
|PHPSESSID||Session||Used by the language of encrypted PHP to allow that the session variables are stored in the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web.|
|__stid||1 year||It is the identifier of Sharew This ID for the user's session.|
|__unam||10 months||The __unam cookie is defined as part of the ShareThis service and supervises the activity of “click-stream”, For example, web pages visited and browsed, and the time spent on pages. This service only personally identify visitors if they have signed separately with ShareThis to an account with them and gave them his consent.|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how visitors use the web site.|
|_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to monitor the rate of requests|
|_gid||Session||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how visitors use the web site.|
|PREF||6 months||It registers a unique identification that uses Google to keep statistics about how visitors use YouTube videos on different web sites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months||Try to calculate the bandwidth of the user in pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||Session||Registers a unique ID to maintain statistics of what YouTube videos has been the user.|
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess improvements introduced with the purpose of providing a better service to users who visit us.
How to disable Cookies?
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
– Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> Privacy-> Configuration.
For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser help.
– Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> Custom settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
– Chrome: Configuration-> Show advanced options-> Privacy-> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences-> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
What happens if the Cookies are disabled:
Some features of the services will be disabled as, For example, remain identified, information directed to your location or the display of some videos.