La Tejera-Parque Avellanos
Puebla de la Sierra
This recreational area offers a great landscape thanks to the immense hazelnut grove found in the. If you're looking for unique trees, here you will find centuries-old oak trees that will surprise you while you enjoy a great day outdoors and in the middle of nature.
Municipal district: Puebla de la Sierra. [How to get there]
Address: M-130, KM 19,5
Quality of access: Well
DURING ALL YEAR IT IS PROHIBITED TO produce and use fire in any type of operations or activities, as well as using fire to cook or heat, unless expressly authorized in the cases established.
A responsible attitude on the field trips
– You don't light bonfires or use portable barbecues, take the meal prepared in house. Throughout the year it is forbidden to make and use fire in any operations or activities, as well as use fire for cooking or warming, unless expressly authorized in the cases established.
– Do not throw cigarette butts or glasses.
– Do not abandon wastes. Used containers.
– NO cuts or boots of plants, branches, fruits or firing of any site without proper authorization.
– NO fear, feed or causes damage to livestock.
Avoid produce disturbances to wildlife.
– RESPECT the fences leaving closing fences in the same position in which they are.
– LISTENING to nature. Avoid the noise produced by radios and other sound devices.
– NOT ride by forest tracks unless you're authorized to do so. Park in the marked areas. The law provides penalties of 100 to 1.000 EUR.
– The camping is prohibited throughout the territory of the community of Madrid, It may only be made on grounds duly delimited and equipped ("camping").
– BATHING areas: You can only swim in areas listed as eligible, bathing in unknown areas, or in which the bathroom is prohibited can cause numerous health risks. The bathroom is of 15 from May to 15 September.