San Antonio garden
The Orchard San Antonio is situated in the Sierra de La Cabrera (Madrid) at the foot of the Romanesque monastery of San Julián and San Antonio (s. XI). It is a property of 2.5 hectares of forest, old orchards of fruit trees and rich in springs. There are ancient stone buildings that have been fully restored, keeping their original identity, but providing them with facilities and services of high quality and comfort.
The Orchard San Antonio is a rural accommodation, Training Centre, rooms and events, around the personal growth, Bless you, Wellness, Rural environment, Traditional and contemporary culture, Art, Ecology....
• Rural accommodation
• Thematic rooms and custom
• Gastronomic days
• Family and company events
• Team Building
• Rental of spaces
• Wide range of activities (website): Ancient music concerts (Gong bath, Tibetan bowls...), Finnish sauna with a pool of spring water, Meditation, Biodanza, Massage, Reiki, Feng Shui, Yoga, Hiking, Horse-riding, Healthy cooking workshops...
• Other services: We offer allergy-friendly diets, Celiac disease, vegetarian, Vegan etc.
• Other custom activities.Related tourist informationWHERE TO SLEEPWHERE TO EATROUTES